Harry Potter day! Officially graduated!

Has been decade didn't update my blog already. Opps >.<

and here this is, my update about my convocation! :D 

The journey of Dasein
Our incredible Convocation hall
Thanks for the flowers, I love them so much!













Preparing for singing AULD LANG SYNE, Lead singer =P


It's an AWESOME night that day!
and finally I've officially graduated now!
I miss the moment back there this 3 years,
the things that I've learned in this 3 years.
Happy, Sad, Angry, Weak, Strong, Laugh, Cry, Pissed MOMENTS
that happen when studying.
Those difficulties I've face makes me learned alot.
Not only in studies, but also in life.

Thanks alot to all my friends and
lecturers that guiding me this 3 years
to be a better person, better Designer.

I will miss those day very much seriously!
Though is really a tough time we all had there.
It's still very memorable time.



- The End of Journey of Dasein -

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)