I'm Still Alive, back from BigBang Alive Concert ♥

I'm Still Alive. WOOHOO! 
I'm back from Big Bang Alive Concert! XD

This is the first concert I went this year
after TVXQ, Super Junior.
I was so concentrate on my personal life
and have a hiatus on Kpop World.

But now, I'm back! =)
BigBang was like TVXQ,
I grow together with TVXQ's 
music as well as BigBang's music which is 
one of the competitor of TVXQ last time.
I love them both as well ♥♥♥


Reached there about 2pm.
This is the 2nd time I come early queue for a Concert!
First time was the B2ST showcase@KL Live.
Seriously, I nearly fainted there
cuz I queue for 4 hours there and lack of Oxygen! Damn it =.="


Finally that I'm able to go in and sit down.
Ahhhhhh...... What a relieve....

 Starting to have some camwore !! HAHA!


This was the girl, Cherry
that makes BigBang able to stand infront of my eyes!
Thank you so so much for this! Really happy and touched. T.T


But because of the October weather,
it starts raining heavy on 6.30pm.
OH MY GOD! What a memorable WET CONCERT.
Siting down under the rain and waiting the concert to start.
Seriously, feeling so pity that time. Wet and dirty... zZZZ....


But do you believe that!
Once the Concert start, the rain STOP automatically?!
I was like OMG! BigBang, you should come out earlier 
so we don't need to suffer on rain. LOLs.



Ahhhhh!! Finally! They are here!
Seeing them was like first time I went for the TVXQ Concert!
Is like I'm dreaming there.. Feels unbelievable!


G-Dragon, his song "Crayon" makes me falls in love to him so so much!
I so wish that he can sing that song live that day! 
He sang it, but just a small part which is AWESOME too!
He is such a talented guys which make me can't resist to crazy about him!

Seungri, He is such a sweet and cute guy! He is my 2nd biased actually.
His beatbox performance makes me stunned! SERIOUSLY!
When he smile, I felt like rushing up stage and hug him. Opps >.<

T.O.P, own the most Malaysian fans! Loudest scream!
He is such a shy and cool guy. Talk less. Smile like sweet when he trying to talk.
But he is talking quite much in this concert, keep saying thankyou to us.
Wearing long sleeve though he already sweat like hell. lols.

Taeyang, he is like the most sexy guy on stage! Sexy dancer. OMG.
Keep trying to tease fans by ripping off his shirt.. *dead*
and Finally he take off his shirt on the last song of Concert,
and I was like "WTF. my voice gone. T.T"

Daesung, his voice is not fake. Listen his live singing is like living in heaven!
Probably most of the fans will fall in love to his voice there!
Keep smiling when fans shouting his name, so cute ♥







That day was an AWESOME night!
Their live stage was AMAZING! GREAT vocal, GREAT dance!
and I can see that they're very happy, everyone of them is smiling like freak!
Malaysia fans didn't let y'all down right? hehe.
 
AND SERIOUSLY! They stay at doubletree hotel?!
and I been there for these few days and Idk they are there!!
Seriously, I will rush up to the swimming pool to see them swim if I know! LOL!

I'm still missing them like hell now! =(
Great time always passes fast.

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)