The Family Singapore Trip !

Oh my my. It has been a year since i update in this blog.
The last thing I blog about is my birthday, so yeah, already 1 year.
Suddenly feels like blogging about my Singapore trip with my lovely family.
I have bought a camera called ZR1000 since this july
and super love it cuz it seriously take nice pictures! :D
anyway, gonna start my real topic now.




Thanks to my super great dad, we managed to have a family trip together
and the place we are staying is the Marina Bay Sands Hotel
which is quite well known at Singapore that the top of the building is a ship.
It was super excited that time cuz it is the first time me and my sis staying in such beautiful hotel.
Yeah, it is totally out first time. Don't doubt about it. 


The corridor which in orange colour is the suite corridor



The building was seriously amazing,
look at the architecture design... Seriously a piece of art building!




The first meal me and my sis ate, Korean food!
Quite a big fan of Korean food here since I'm a Kpop fans! haha
It taste nice! and surprisingly the staff of the stall is all Korean, wow!
Seriously you can hardly see Korean working at Malaysia Korean restaurant ady,
most of them are bangla.. which I don't really happy about...
But anyway, the food is nice! and very satisfy!




This is the mall that is attached with the Hotel,
it is super huge buiding too!
But yeah, all the shops are super expensive branded shop
which I can just afford to see but not buy @@


This is what people call Garden by the Bay 
which is the view of my hotel room! Lucky right? hehe..





We are ready to visit the swimming pool !!
Oh yeah! This is what me and my sis has been waiting for so long!





You know what,
you can simply snap any photos there 
and the outcome is still will be awesome. Trust me.
Super like the night view there.





Attending cousin's wedding dinner on the next day!
Like the wedding design so much!
The whole theme looks so romantic and warm.
it has many small candles light up on the tables which makes the theme really beautiful.
I hope my wedding is that nice too in the future... hehe


My super cute mum with her 4 daughthers. 
The youngest one just slip away when im pressing the shuttle button.. @@


Family photos after the wedding dinner when reach hotel.
Really huge Christmas Tree i can say..




Trying to enjoy the last moment in the jacuzzi before heading back to Malaysia.


You can see the view of whole Singapore when u walk to the end of swimming pool.

When the Sun comes out...




Visit one of the temple in singapore which you can pray for more $$$ hahaha!



Photo with The Flyer


This is the end of my Singapore Trip!
I will surely miss this place!

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)