H A P P Y 2 3 T H B I R T H D A Y • H

Finally I have time to blog about my birthday on last month!
Happy Belated 23th birthday to myself 
can't believe I'm that old already... *cries* 








Anyway, thanks for the man that help me celebrate earlier before my birthday.
that was on 4th Jan which is Saturday.
Went to Starhill Gallery for our lunch
The very first dimsum I ate at KL
the restaurant call Luk Yu Tea House & Restaurant


The Jasmine tea there was amazing!
In love with it so much
It smells so good and really nice when you drink it
It is so far the best Jasmine tea I drink in KL




After finish our lunch, continue our second stop
the cafe that is very trendy recently, Tous Les Jous
which is a Bakery plus cafe origin from Korea



The environment there is so nice! In love with the place
It is a nice place to relax and take photos hehe
Tried one of their cake, it taste nice too (since Im not a cake lover)


and lastly, heading to our dinner place; Ben's



Since we're still quite full that time 
so just plan to sitting there and enjoy the view







Little hang out birthday dinner with the girls
Thanks for sweet and nice dinner
and the lovely gift from you two. *touched*


My first birthday ice-cream !
which people who know me knows I don't eat cake.
*I know ima a weird girl*

Hearts you two much much!




Finally birthday hightea chilling with the ex-classmate
our chocolate fountain haha!
Looks nice but it taste okay



Enjoy the lunch with you girls after long time not meeting.
nearly lost all updates with them
Everybody is busy with their work and life,
really hope can meet you all soon Cha group members!


Lastly,

Thanks to the man that giving so much love to me

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)