DOUBLETWO H ; H 22nd Birthday ♥


2013.01.08 ♥♥♥
DOUBLETWO H ; H 22nd Birthday ♥

Have a very very AWESOME birthday this year !!
Received lots lots of loves from my friends and family
and get shock 4 times this year.. >.<

Now I know the feeling of getting surprise,
once your friend had a surprise for you,
when you need to make your birthday wish, your brain will still blank 
though you already write down your birthday wish in your note.
Cause already get stunned... LOL. >.<

2013.01.06, 6.30pm
The first surprise plan by my classmates,
Thank you so much Marion and Shu Zhen for the surprise.
and the others for the gift. 
Love love the gift so much


2013.01.08, 12:00am
The Second Surprise plan by my housemate.
I slept on 10pm that day cause feeling really tired...
They sleek in my room when I'm sleeping on 12am 
with a cake and candles and start to sing birthday song for me.
Omg. I felt so touched. I really didn't expect that, seriously...
This happy feeling really hard to describe..
Thank you so much to them


2013.01.08, 17:00pm
The third surprise plan by my colleagues..



I'm like getting shock until half dead already! >.<
Get stunned again this time....
Anyway, the cake looks so so nice!! Love it so much! hehe..
and the gift, SERIOUSLY, I love the gift too!!
Victoria's Secret omg omg
Thank you so much once again!!
You all are the best colleagues ever! =P


2013.01.08, 20:30pm
 Birthday dinner with Dear Yen
 




Thanks for having dinner with me that day !!
You still owe me birthday pressie!! =P
I'm waiting.. wakakakakaa! xDD 


2013.01.08, 23:00pm

The fourth surprise plan by Dear Chian



Trying to cheat me when I'm showering.... omg...
Get stunned again! My heart gonna stop soon if still continue like this.. >.<
Thanks for the surprise anyway! I really get cheated =.="
and I love the gift too!! You really know what I need


Anyway, thank you once again here to everyone who wishes me !!
Really really really really really APPRECIATED




I had the best birthday in this year! and never ever forget this forever! 
I LOVE YOU ALL






Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)