Good-bye babe < / 3

Have a great date with My babe yesterday...
Rules & Condition when go out with him;
No makeup, Simple wear, No high heels... zZZZ.... >.<|||
 It is the first time we date at mid-valley~ ^^v
Mid-valley is so damn crowded that day.. O.o
We plan to watch movie, but...
 All the movie we wanna watch is full.... >.<
 
Finally get to eat Sushi King that day... ^^v
Yum yum~~ Yummy~~~

and get to eat Snowflakes too that day... weehee~~ ^^v
The first time eat this oh~~~
He plan to scare me with this "Alien" thing...
So damn bad lor!!.... Ish!!... >.<|||
But luckily I'm fast enough to read the info there...
It says that the thing will vibrate after our order is done... @.@
Stupid damn GONG kia trying to scare me... >.<


Anyway, Babe help me order HOT one... @.@
I thought Snowflakes only sell cold and ice thing??.. O.o
Anyway, nice to eat oh~~ hehehe... Muackss~ ♥♥♥

That day he so cooperate lor... 
Willing to selfcam with me ler... So MIRACLE... hehe... v^^v
You see, he so damn GONG face... XDDD

The thing I prepare for him
and manage to give him before he back to Klang...

Will really miss him after that... T______________T
Hope he will be guai guai boy lor when I'm not with him...

But always remember; 
Stay Strong, I will always there for you... ♥♥♥

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥