Welcome, our new born vampire ♥

Currently really busy on many things...

one of the things I'm busy with...
Our stop motion, storyboard assignment...
Having fun when shooting the video... XD

My lovely group members, Zam, Keem & Shering  

Will share it up once the video is done.. Stay tune! ^^


After a long period didn't back hometown..
I decide to get back there for a small rest...

Tata~!! New open McD that near my house!! v^^v
Next time yamcha near near at McD can liao... hehe... *Happy*


and YUP! Most importantly is
a promise with my cousin... that I will watch with her...
and a promise with myself... that I will watch this on cinema!!

what an AWESOME movie!
Love Love Love!! 
Although alot of part has been cut...
But is okay, I will download and watch again!
Really worth to watch it!~~~

Cullens ROCKS!
Edward HOT!!

Bella, our new born vampire...
Reneesmee, E&B's baby...
Welcome to the family... =D

Can't wait for part 2!!!


after movie...

messing around at the new Living Cabin.. lalala~~

Testing clothes again.!!!... URGH!! 
I really need to stop buying new clothes!! T^T..
But luckily, didn't buy it... hehe.. Save it up... >.<|||


Who knows....
I fall sick jor... haiz...
Flu until become fever... T^T...

 my porridge... thanks mum again..


my pale face..... 

is time to back to KL again...
Deadline is coming... =((

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)