Happy Merdeka outing...

Wah~ First time go Merdeka outing with friends... LOL....
Actually the purpose I go is not to celebrate Merdeka, is go enjoy... :P
The whole day doing assignment le, so boring... Is time to enjoy... xD
Anyway, we are at Feeling cafe... hehe...


Yue, me and Zhi Ying


Our Honeydew Redtea and blueberry redtea.... Yum yum... keke.... and and the cute smiley... cute nia... haha


Me and Zhi Ying SS... xD




Zhi Ying so cute ar... SS herself... xD

(Sorry, I appologize here... My hp camera is abit lame when taking pics in dark room... ><" )


What a happy outing...
We even stand up and sing national song to celebrate... LOL ar...
Enjoy the songs there... After a moment, Daddy Jeff come join us also... hehe...
Happy la... We go back at nearly 2am... @@
First time so late go home... OMG! My parents will kill me if they know... ><"


Meanwhile, worrying my babe... He is sick... haiz... ><"
Feel sorry that I can't take care of him... Sorry.... @@
Must get well soon ya~ Muakzz...

Share:

4 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥