~Wonderful College Life~

Ahhh!!! So sorry.... Appologize to all my blog reader...
Sorry for not upadating my blog lately... ><"
I have been very busy this moment after my college life...
Hope you understand... ^^
Let me sweep away all the spider web here.... xD

Done. Ok, let's start the story.... =D

I love my college life so so much!!! xD
It is so much fun than I thought....
I meet so many new friends here... They are so friendly and nice... hehehe
If got chance, I will introduce them one by one here... ^^

Share some college life pics here:







Miss that day so much... Really fun... And meet so many new friends.... hehe...

~Orientation day~



the color wheel that take me whole night to do it.... ><"
Shi Le, Yue and me


Me with Shui


Me with Zhi Ying


Daddy Jeff, Yue and Me


Mun Yee, Yue and me


My roomate, yue and me...

Actually that day we very tired d, coz we take the whole night to do the colour wheel... @.@
But then we still have the mood to take pics until so happy... LOL

~SS in color study class~



one old man become 25 different face old man... xD

~ BSC 093/1-1(A) OLD MAN sketching~







Paiseh, the pic is abit too many ppl so lazy to label one by one... :P
And Happy Birthday to Xiao wei oh~ hehe

~Xiao Wei's Birthday~





Eat KFC at McD corner... xD

~KFC+McD day~


Sean, Shi Le & Chris


Shi Le and Ling Ling




This trip is great!! This is the first time we have trip together.... Great memory! hehe
Can't wait for Final Destination 4 trip.... Yoohooo~~ haha....


~Central Market & KLCC Book Fest Trip~


Flashback such a nice memory with the wonderful pics..... =)
Though college life is quite tough, especially the assignment... ><" But I still enjoy it very much... Cause I meet so many friends that care about me... Lucky me... hehe...

Love them so much~



Will back and share more.. Stay Tune... ^^




Share:

3 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. haha~nice la~i also wan go update d~hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope tat the following days i dasein will be more fun..~^.^
    glad to hv you as fren *cheese*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... Yea lor... Dasein life is so fun~~~ Really happy to have fren like u too~~ kekeke

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥