New year, New life, New hope, New H! Happy 2010!

Finally, 2009 has passed! Woohooo~~~
Really happy that one of my dreams come true before new year~
Photoshoot! *happy* XD
Thank you so much to the photographer, Eric Looi.. =)
Really great photographer you are! ^^
Really love those photos... hehehe... 



Since it is a new year, I promised myself to forget whatever bad things happen in 2009!
Set a new target for this year!
Change style?! haha... Maybe...

Really hope this time don't owe too much assignment d...
I know it is really hard, but I hope I can try to avoid it this time...
Getting in major jor, scare.... ><"
But I 'm glad I get all my passion back, and don't want to loose it again..
Scare, I scare I will get lost again...
Cannot let this happen again! I promise!

Also hope this year will be a great year!
Don't happen too many bad things d, I scare I will die very fast...
Haiz... Old ler... 19 gonna come d... T.T
Anyway, Fighting everyone!~
Have a great start in this year ya! ^^



Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥