Lovely 19th Birthday~ ^^

Happy birthday to myself..=(
I am getting older, sad... haiz...
Anyway, thank you so much for the cake & surprise
Sean, Khai Ling, Don, Ryan, Xiaobai & Aaron
Really first time have surprise on birthday so quite shock... @@
But really thanks for the cake... Yummy.. kekeke...


and and, my first present from my dad...
Wuhhoor~~ Canon EOS 450D...
Thanks to my parents... hehe..
Though I bought the cam myself, but still is using their money... ><"
 

Anyway, lai lai lai...
Time to list out my b'day wisher ranks... XD

Dearies
1. Dear Chian
2. Dear Ying
3. Dear Syberia
4. Darling Wen
5. Dear NXin
6. Mummy PYin
7. Dear Ming
8. Dear KYin
9. Dear Shuang
10. Dear Yen

SMS
1. Ee Lin
2. Dear Chian
3. Seraxe
4. Bowen
5. Zhi Ying

Facebook
1. Douufuu
2. 佩茹
3. Li Yin
4. Coffee
5. Pang-Ee
6. Jun Yu
7. Rebe Fung
8. Vionz Ng
9. 嘉俊
10. Hui Lee

MSN
Actually, I don't really remember about this... Sorry... ><"

Last
1. Jing Wern (My cute cousin)
2. Wei Peng (My smart cousin)
Lol.. This 2 cousin kap mai har... xD

Thank you so much for all the wishes... Really haeng bok... =D
Muakzz Muakzz... ♥






Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥