All the Way~ Micky Park Yoo Chun~

Ahhh~~ Long time didn't back Taiping jor~... @@
Really miss Taiping so much~
and miss my family too~ 

Because of the stupid bus,
I reached Taiping on 4 in the midnight... =.=|||
But just forget it... Don't care anymore...
We will have an Penang outing with Cassiopeia at 10am~
Luckily I have slept for a while on bus,
If not I will be so damn tired...
Anyway, we have Korea Cuisine at DAORAE!
Miss the food so damn much!
Ahhh~~ I love Korea food! xDD
Too bad I am abit sick that time, can't eat too much... ><||
Really happy to meet my lovely onnie again, Vivian~ ^^
Long time didn't see her jor, but she still so cute & talkative~ xDD
Cassiopeia Jjang! v^^v Except Shuang~ @@

The food we eat that day~ Alot right? xDD Yum yum~

Finally we can have a complete pic, since Vivian onnie always refuse to take pic with us.. hehe~

A solo pic with Vivian onnie!! Weee~~ I make it jor! xDD

After our lunch, we have some shopping at Gurney Plaza,
and joined the TVXQ signing event too~
Thank you so much for those Cassiopeia who help in this event~
Everyone miss them too~ Miss TVXQ very much... 
I miss the day they use to always stay beside me...
Happy with no worries~
We will still Always Keep the Faith..
Waiting the day you comeback with the original 5!


It's time to back Taiping! hehe~
Now is Celebrate Micky's bday time! ^^v
Again, is at Tops again... @@
I think we really can get a VIP card from them jor... xDD
Our prince's Cakie~ Yum yum~~ v^^v

Our exchange presents~ hehe~~ Guess which I get?.. hehe~

Happy Birthday Micky oppa~ Follow you all the way till the end~


Tadaaa~~ Last 2 pics~~ ^^v
Seriously, I love the 1st pic so much! hehe~~
and the answer is in 2nd pic~ Thank you so much Kelly onnie~ xDD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥