U-Kiss, Beast, Edward & Bella! & & my holiday~~ v^^v

Wohooo!! 4 days countdown!!
Will be meeting U-Kiss soon~~~
OMG! I am so damn excited now! Fainted.... XD
Kevin~ Kevin~ Kevin... Weeee~~~


and and I will be going to meet Beast also!
Beast at KL Live showcase! OMG!!
Finally I can go... 
Luckily other than 1u they still hold the showcase at KL Live,
If not sure can't go ler... swt swt....
But now, wakakakakaa... Happy nia~~
Finally can meet my Dong woon ler.... OMG! O.O

Oh ya~ Eclipse will be out soon.... Yoohooo~~~
Excited again~~~ XDDD
Team Edward! Team Bella! v^^v
SEXY VAMPIRE~~~ Woah.... @@


Holiday is coming also ler....
So happy ar... XDD
Cham lor... Blood pressure sure suddenly get very high! ><||
Really happy ler, finally can relax ler...
Genting!! Wait me..... hehehehe....
But I need to work harder for next sem ler... Stress... haiz...
and 2 weeks won't be at KL,
sure will very miss My babe and My lovely families... ><||

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥