Chase along the Shining Stars~ U-Kiss Beast & T-Max!

Beast

U-Kiss

T-Max

These are the 3 K-Pop Signed albums currently I have.... hehe~~

Best memory from U-Kiss Fanmeeting~
Eli said Hi with me!
Kevin take album for me!
Soo Hyun Hi5 with me!! v^^v

Waiting them at infront the lift of hotel,
But they sleek the backdoor out... =.=||||
But anyway, Thank you U-Kiss for giving us such a nice memory!
Hope to see you again in Malaysia Concert! ^^

Face to face real signed by Beast~
I am the 2nd line that step on stage to take sign..
Even though the Showcase is a mess,
But still happy that I can get their real sign!
Dong Woon! You are really CUTE & Adorable!
Hope can see you again, Beast!
Have a better organizer next time~

Signed album by T-Max thanks to KR fan~
Didn't really meet them....
But thanks to who help us to get the sign from them!
Thanks Eyz for holding this project~
Project SUCCESS! hehhehe~~




Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)