Genting Trip! with Dear Chian~~

Ahhh~~ Long time din go Genting jor~~
Finally today can go lor... wehehehe~~~
2 ppl trip to Genting~ Geng ler... hehe~~
Not couple, is 2 girls... XDD

Actually this is my first time sit bus myself go there... @@
Wow! Interesting... XD
Coz I usually go with my parents or travel package ma... hehe...
But now, the place I live really quite near there ler...
So actually I can go there whenever I like... weehehe~~


Actually we plan to go outdoor,
but then suddenly rain so heavily... swt...
and actually we also quite late reach there,
so finally we din manage to go for outdoor park... T^T
& We stuck in indoor for shopping only... zZZ...

But anyway, we still enjoy our day there la.. haha...
Nearly can't back to KL, coz really rain heavily 
and can't stop..... ><||

But thanks to my lovely cousin who bring us back.. keke... XD
Next time go find you again my dear cousin... hehehehe~~~

Play not enought yet!
Must plan another trip to go! hehehe~~ 
Hope got chance la... @@


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥