Dream is always a dream...

After some big struggle with myself...
I decided to give up my dream...
The dream I have always,
that was singing and dance on stage...

This dreams I have since small..
I have to give up now....
It really hard choice for me to make.
I struggle and think about this for whole night...
My tears keep falling down as I can't control it...

This dreams has affects much in my study results..
I know this since a long time ago...
But I still can't manage to forget about it that time...
My babe is right... 
I need to stop being like a child...
Stop concern of those not important things...

For now, study is most important for me...
I need to start control myself...
I have been wasted alot of time...

BYE BYE FOREVER, My Lovely Dream...
I just can see you from far...
I need to appreciate what I can do now...
Put more effort for what I have to do now...


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥