Stay away from me, Acne!!!

Recently researching how to reduce acne...
Ish ish! I am getting pissed of my face! T^T
Really hope those research does help...
I found out this site quite helpful:

Inside, he share about which products useful to cure acne
or the ways how to reduce acne...

and from my research,
Vitamin A, B (B5), C & E 
will actually help much in reducing acne...
According to this 2 sites:
http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org/vitamins/vitamins-acne.html
http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id227.html 
Since I can't have much sleep,
the way for me is consume more Vitamins~

Food Source:
-Vitamin A-
  • Vitamin A is present in liver, cod liver oil, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
  • Retinol is found in meat, fish, eggs and dairy products.
  • Beta carotene is present in orange and yellow fruits and vegetables and dark, leafy greens.
-Vitamin B-

Whole grains* (wheat, oats, and rye), liver, green leafy vegetables, meats, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts and beans.
*Most of the B vitamins are removed when the grains are highly refined and processed.
 For vitamin B5, the best sources are yeast, liver, and eggs. Other good sources are mushrooms, split peas, soya beans and soya bean flour.

-Vitamin C-

Black currants, green pepper, mangoes, oranges, cabbage, tomatoes, and potatoes
  • Water, cooking, heat and light all reduce the levels of the vitamin C available in food sources.
  • Vegetables begin to lose vitamin C as soon as they are cut.
  • Beta carotene is present in orange and yellow fruits and vegetables and dark, leafy greens.
-Vitamin E-

Wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, pine nuts,
peanut butter, sweet potato, asparagus, spinach, and avocado
  • Vitamin E food sources are readily destroyed by heat processing (deep-fat frying) and through oxidation.


Wow! I need to start taking those vitamins largely everyday!
I hate my face become back to before! 
Hate! Hate! Hate! I can't stand it anymore! ><|||

Acne, please STAY AWAY FROM ME!!

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥