I am back from JYJ Malaysia The Beginning Showcase!! ^^v

Yoohoo!! I am back! 
Finally I have sold off the CSSPF T-Shirt~ Happy ^^v
and and!! Finally I saw JYJ myself!~~
OMG! After 3 years 
Finally I saw them in real person!
I have been miss them so damn much! T^T
But is just 3 of them.... haiz..
I miss the time I saw 5 of them...
I miss TVXQ so so much...

But anyway, the showcase is really quite short..
Not even 1 hour... 
Feel like the time is passing so fast...
They just disappear infront of my eyes like that... :((

Anyway, I heard them sing live!! LIVE!!
Empty with live!! OMG!!!
I so damn love this song!!! AWESOME!!
Hope can hear them sing again~~ 

Just Micky is talking...
Hero & Xiah is like so quiet...
Feel so not comfortable here... hmmm...
I hope they can talk more... 
I miss the time they are being crazy...
and and Hero become more big size jor... XDD Muscle... Wee~~ 

and and... Special thanks for Debby and her daughter 
who help me in selling the t-shirt... ^^ 
and Lai Lai for accompany us sell too... hehe~~
If not them, I think I have to take again that bunch of T-shirt back home.. ><||
Really appreciate it~ ^^

Some group pic with Cassies~ ^^

Anyway, share share my Deluxe JYJ The Beginning album! Yoohoor!! ^^v


My pic... xDD




Lastly, Some random video I take at there Showcase ^^
JYJ Malaysia Showcase - Ayyy Girl
JYJ Malaysia Showcase - Empty
JYJ Malaysia Showcase - Be the One

Share:

4 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. I want that deluxe edition oso~ =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah~
    you lucky girl!~~ > <
    i want to see them too~
    I miss them too, especially when they are crazy and goofy *sigh*
    lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already miss them! ...and it a sweet memory~

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I love them¡¡¡

    http://www.revistaprivilege.net/2010/03/14/ranking-de-los-hombres-mas-sexys-del-mundo-revista-privilege-2010/

    vote for kim jejoong

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥