LOVELY Day ♥

Yeah~~ Finally I can go out play with my babe~~ 
So damn happy ler... hehehe~~ v^^v
Go along with Dear Janice and her Baby kent also.. ^^

Location is Midvalley~ ^^
So lucky that we saw so many sportcar at the convention hall that day..
I took photo with my favorite Gallardo... v^^v
Thanks to my babe~ hehe~~

After that... We go eat Korean food~ 
Though I know my babe don't really want to... :X
This time you just tolerate me first lor... 
Next time I sure will accompany you eat whatever you like... 
hehehe~~ Muakzz~ Love you muchie~

After eat... paiseh, don't have before pic... :X



After eating is movie time!! Wee~~
Quite nice the movie...
Get shocked for few times... ><||
and failed to guess which is the Devil... hmm...

Eating time again....
But this time is eat Ice-Cream... haha!
My babe owe my Haagen Dazs... XD
Finally can eat lor... Weee~~~~ v^^v

Ish... I know yours is better than mine de lar.. ><|||

Continue to Shopping Time~
Me & My babe, Chian & her baby Kent..
We 4 bought the same jacket! XDD
Couple set actually~~ hehe~~
But don't have the chance to take down a pic..
Cuz taking photo is prohibited in fitting room.. swt...
Thanks to my babe again~~ Love Love~~ ♥♥♥

I am really happy that day~~ hehe~~
Have a GREAT TIME with my babe and Chian & her Baby Kent.. ^^
Hope next time we can go out together like that too...
Next plan: Beach! XDD



Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥