Bloody Sexy Vampire Hero! Bite you!

Finally I pass up my 2D Digital assignment... ^^v
Really love this assignment so much... hehe~
The theme is Surrealism,
so I decided to make vampire as my main element in this project!





Taataa~~ The Vampire you have been waiting for so long...
Hero Kim Jaejoong!


haha... Really enjoy doing this photoshop assignment...
Anyway, enjoy Cassies~~
Hope you like it~
Comments are always love and welcome! ^^

Share:

8 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. Love the pic....wished I was talented and can do such things...Keep up the good work. I love vampires btw...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...you have such an enjoyable assignment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~ But not much time to do it actually.. too much assignment to rush ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. woaaahhhh~!! awesomeness!!! :D nice work herm! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why I cant comment de???
    If the wing can use brush is more better .. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥