My lovely week~ ♥

Ahh~~ I love this week~  
Finally finished my main sem!! Yoohoor!! v^^v
Time to PLAY!!!

12.11.2010
Firstly, I am glad that can celebrate my babe bday with him...
This is the first time I celebrate with him~ hehe...
Successful gave him a surprise and scare till him jump up.. xDD
Thank you so much Dear Janice and Kent to helping all this up~ ^^

My babe act cute... @@ Cute mia~ xDD

My birthday present for him, hamster.. hehe ^^
Babe, must love our Bell & Ron much much oh~~ ♥

We have a nice steamboat dinner too! 
Thanks to My babe classmate for celebrate with him~ ^^ 
Enjoy eating much much there~~ hehehe...


Anyway, hope you enjoy your birthday celebration~ hehe~ ^^

15.11.2010
So good this week Kent got car and can bring us go out play~~ ^^v
Thank you so much Kent Oh! haha~~
Finally can go out play lu... happy happy~ hehe~
SS at Kent Oh's car~ xDD

Pavilion is so nice now! Christmas theme! 
Picture time!! Weeee~~~

Eating at Wong Kok Restaurant.... ^^v
Birthday free teh peng! hahaha~



Movie time!! SKYLINE!!
GREAT MOVIE! I love the Alien! So real.. hehe~


17.11.2010
Today sleep till 1pm... =.=
Today is movie time again! haha~
But Chian and Kent not here,
so me follow my babe go watch with his housemate~
R.E.D

What a funny movie~ xDD Nice to watch!

No pics to share that day~ @@
Coz didn't bring my Little J go out...


 18.11.2010
Kent back from Johor!! ^^v
So today can go out play again!
Today location is The Curve~~ hehe~

First, we enjoy our hotdog bread at IKea~ ^^v

Movie time again! ^^v
UNSTOPPABLE 
Nice movie!! But still I love Skyline more~ :x

After that we have a small drink at The Garden~
I love the view there so much!! OMG!!

So romantic!~~

Love this~ (Special thanks to Mr. Oh)

Really enjoy that day~~
I love this week so so much!! ahh~~
What an enjoyable week~~~ hehe...
Thanks to Mr. Oh for driving us to play~~ ^^v

Lastly, see this....
>.<

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥