Happy happy Christmas is coming... ^^

Lalala~~ I have a great news of mine recently...
So damn glad that I have all pass on my results!
means that I don't need to get retain!
GOSH! I was so lucky anyway! 
So damn happy! Really....
I was scared about this for whole months jor...
Finally the results is the one which I want...
But quite sad that some of my friends had to retain...
No chance to study in same class jor... haiz...
I will miss you all de..... :((


















Anyway, Christmas is coming lor...
We decide to go to have a picture trip of those mall Christmas theme... ^^v
The smell of snow is getting nearer and nearer.... Woohoorr~~
This is 1U Christmas theme... Quite nice.. 
But the place is too small, hard to take pic actually... @@
But I love those small bear, CUTE! ^^














 After that is lunch time!
SAKAE Sushi~~ Weeee~~~~ ^^v Yum yum...

Love ♥









 Eat til Full full jor...
& take pic until enough jor... xDD
Our next location --- Midvalley


Picture time again... :x
Midvalley theme is big big Christmas toys theme...
The bear there is so damn big! AHHHHH! xD

They seems gay... :x











 End of our journey today~
Feel & Enjoy the Christmas mode very much... hehehehe....
I hope I can have those bear too.... :x  
Anyway, after Christmas, new year is coming...
Time passes really fast.... hmm... @@


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥