Poor but FULL New Year~

Firstly, let me out of topic for awhile.. LOL...
Finally I can wash my hamster cage! OMG... >.<
Can't imagine how smelly is the cage is...
Haven't wash for already 2 weeks.... zZZ...
and now we can touch the babies d... Weee~~ ^^v
They have 4 babies~
I don't think I gonna name them...
Cuz I dunno how to recognize which is which too >.<

The babies are so damn CUTE!! >.<

Anyway, back to topic... @.@
Finally again, our lovely HoMin will be back soon! OH GOD!
But anyway, JYJ will out new album soon too! 
OH MY GOD!!! 
This is why my title has a "POOR" word...
Cassies, we gonna have a poor new year.... >.<


HoMin comeback teaser is just so HOT!!!!
Argh!! They are just! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Sorry, lost control awhile... :x

For JYJ side... I love their new song SO MUCH too!!
Mission is so damn NICE!!!
Can't wait for the full song & MV! OH GOSH!
Sorry, lost control again... >.<

Anyway, saving money will be gone soon! T^T
Other than them, I need to support B2ST, 4Minute & G.NA at Jan 13 too...
How I am gonna do.... wuwuwuwuwu~~~
I wanna see them 3 so badly la!!
Especially 4Minute! My Hyunah!

&& New year is coming too!
Need to buy so man new things some more... 
GREAT! 
Where am I going to dig out so much money.... T^T

lalala~~ Can someone donate me some money here?...... >.<

Anyway, later gonna go GENTING to countdown...
Early wish you all Happy New Year~ ^^
All the Best in the 2010 New year coming~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥