Happy Mooncake Festival that without mooncake @.@

Not gonna celebrate this year Mooncake festival... 
No mooncake to eat too... >.<
Tonight gonna accompany by my assignment 
and and... My lovely Chupa Chups Lollipop.. =D
(To prevent I feel sleepy when rushing assignment... )
Not really a very bad day... haha...


Today is the first day my Man go for intern...
Quite tired for him actually,
need to wake up on 6.15am and reached home on 7.30pm...
10pm need to sleep.... OMGOSH...
He just have 2.30 to rest for everyday??!! O.o
and need to continue like this for half year... >.<"
Hope this won't be too tired for himself... *worried*

and yup, life going well with him.. =)
Still can meet each other once in a week...
Will be quite missing him,
yet I still can handle everything well...
I am glad... hehe... =D

Okay, anyway! Gonna back to assignment!
RUSH! RUSH RUSH!
Busy Button: ON
Fighting for those who rushing assignment too!!  =D


and


Happy Mooncake 

Mid-Autumn Festival 
to everyone!

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)