Shoeholic ♥

Recently so love to buy shoes...
Bought 4 shoes in 2 months...
Broke my own records... LOL!... =X

My 3rd bally shoe in PINK... wahaha... XD
I adi wear spoil 2 same PINK same STYLE bally shoes d...
So this is the 3rd one... @@

This shoe is in PINK also =X
(Sorry, erm Imma a crazy PINK lover... XD)
Wish to buy this kind of shoes long time ago!
FINALLY! I found the one I like it & I bought it! hehehe...


Vincci Highheels @.@...
Bought it when they running a big offer sales... XD
You know, I don't crazy of branded things... haha...
I just crazy of buying nice, cheap and valuable things.... hehe...

and finally, my favorite shoes among the four...
Weeeeheeehehehe~~~ d^^b
Love this higheels so damn much lar!
and yeah, I manage to get myself one...
(It is inspire by Miss A, Good-bye baby MV)
and it is damn tall, is about 10cm... O.o
I wonder where should I wear this shoes at... hmm... @.@


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)