12.01.08 H's Happy TW2NTYF1RST ♥

12.01.08 H's Happy TW2NTYF1RST  


// 12.01.05 Birthday gathering

The first birthday celebration I have in my life!
Thank you so much for all my dear friends that celebration with me
Thanks for the yummy Chocolate Indulgence cake
Thanks to my parents for let me open this gathering
This is the happiest birthday celebration ever!

Lee Shuang // Joey Ng // Ning Xin // Kar Yin // Vionz Ng // Sze Jing
Ee Lin // Ee Yin // Emily Goh // Jing Jing 





// 12.01.08 2nd celebration with my lovely classmate


Devon // Shering // Tau // Zam

Thanks for the cake, dinner & the sudden plan ♥
The cake is really nice.. Yum yum ^^ Love yall~~


// 12.01.12 3rd celebration with my Man



On the way heading to Mid-Valley..
he so gong, keep go for the wrong way...
Luckily we still reach the destination safely... >.<"


Camwore-ing while he is finding way to Mid-valley.. XD





his idea... Pouring the whole jar of Sushi King greentea into my thumbler..
Luckily the waiter there didn't found out this... >.<"

He bought a Coffee Bean Cake for me
But too bad the shop don't have candle for birthday celebration
After paid for the cake he rush in to the Cold Storage to find candle...
Awwww... I feel so touched that time... 
I'hv never seen he was being so aggressive about this kind of little things...
I love you my man, with my all heart


Quite a random pic for me... XD
He wore the Nike grey shirt I bought for him for his 20th birthday...
I take the Puma purple bag he bought for my 20th birthday... hehehhe


Anyway, thanks to those who wishes me at Facebook

Thanks to all my babes for celebrate with me~
Thanks for the presents, love them very much!
Thanks spending such happy time 2gether with me!

Love Love Love so much!! Muackkkssssss~~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)