Clean, throw, clean, throw...

Lalala~~ CNY is coming soon!!~~
Mum forcing us to clean up our messy cupboard >.<|||
Rubbish all those out~ lalala~~~

 
E-pop Magazine that bought when 2ndary school that time... O.o!! 
So damn alot wei~ LOL! 
Actually is not that less... 
I have "lelong" away 2 box already... >.<" 

 
 Zoom in~~ TVXQ!!!!! Bought E-pop is cause of them obviously... =X
Now I'm gonna "lelong" all away jor cause of placeless to put jor....
Byebye my lovely magazine~ T^T....



Opps... My stickers collection... So wasted!! T^T
The stickers has kept too long period, it can't be stick anymore... Sad....
All give to my 3rd & youngest sister play.... T_______T


Oh yeah!~~~ Clean finished the whole cupboard already~~ ^^v
I dig out all the albums I have to take photo~~ XD Opps... Crazy me..

Woohooooo!!~~~ My K-pop collection~ XDD (ignore the Death Note.. =X)


TVXQ + JYJ!!! ♥♥♥


TVXQ! Cassiopeia!!! ♥♥♥♥♥


Anyway, CNY is coming soon! Excited! XDD 
Are you ready to take anypau? XDD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)