3 wishes came true ♥♥♥


3 wishes came true ♥♥♥
 Quite broke now actually.. ><
But happy too! xD

Finally, I have complete my TVXQ Concert DVD Collection! ^^v
Currently not at Taiping, so can't take a pic of 3 of the DVDs.. ><
Rising Sun Concert DVD, "O" Concert DVD & lastly the Mirotic Concert DVD ♥♥♥
Thanks for a friend that help me buy the Mirotic Concert DVD from Korea ^^

and and! I bought a Design book (Brand Vol.4) too!
A super duper big design book that cost MYR 200++!
So damn expensive wei... O.O
I really can't believe I will buy a Design book before.. 
Thanks to the "Najib" free book voucher! LOL...!!
I only bought 1 book for that MYR 200, cool huh? xD
Anyway, thanks to Shuang for help me wrapping up my precious book! Muacksss ♥♥♥ 

 Lastly is my little lovely Polaroid Camera!
 I have been dreaming to buy this camera long time ago!
Oh yeah~ and now she is...
Time to shoot with it soon! Excited! xD
Thank you Vincent for offering me to buy this camera 
and some more deliver to Wangsa for me! ^^ 


Anyway, still more Wishlist here that haven't come true yet.. > <
Must work hard!!  Fighting!! =D 

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)