3-6 Final Presentation; Final Project & TVC!

Finally end my 3 years diploma course, Graphic Design! ^^

Final Project, lecture by International GD, Joseph Foo!
Nicely done presentation! ♥♥♥


Camwore time! xDDD





Lunch together time! =DD

my hair looks long here.. x) Happy.... hehehehe....

Too bad 2 people is absent here... x(


TV Commercial lecture by Max Tan!
Done before Toyota Hilux and Toyota Camry TVC! Pro! xD



But unfortunately, our group didn't really prepare well for this presentation
Need to re-do this and present on 6th June... Too bad... =((
But thank you Max still give the chance and tell us to don't give up! =D
Fighting Fighting Fighting!!


Anyway, happy thing comes again... x))



I can't believe what I saw that day!
I saw my "HERO" artwork be putting in the portfolio showcase book!
GOD! Feels like dreaming.... O.O!!
SO DAMN HAPPY and SHOCKED really! T^T
Hero Kim Jaejoong! You made me proud!... Love ya, Muacksss



Continue next... Pool Party night...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)