Crazy for Pool Party Night! ♥♥♥

Welcome to Country Height Damansara! v^^v

See the 3 cars there, and the house design.. Really woah! >.<

This house more looks like show house >.<


Party starts! Yoohoo!~~
My first pool party ever attend! hehehe... Excited!
Just finish presentation and haven't get a chance to sleep then come here d...
Anyway, the place is AWESOME! 
All mansion mansion shine shine car here... O.O!!




Our food, steamboat! Looks yum yum yum~~



and and BBQ too! ^^v 
Everyone is busy BBQ-ing... So enjoy <3

My Butter Honey Cheese Oyster... So nice to eat! xD

After eat, so damn full~~ Pool time~~ 
I will be super happy if my house has a pool seriously... @@~~



Camwore starts! xD




When enjoying the playing around the pool...
After that, let my classmate push into water =.="
But really a great night that day =))


We talk, we eat, we play, we sing, we dance, we get crazy together! ! !
that we didn't have chance to do that in class!

and Finally, is time to use my Polaroid! My love ♥♥♥





Thanks for the wonderful gathering and night!
3 years study at Dasein has ended wonderfully
 Good Luck guys for the future!
See you all convor night anyway...
We will meet again soon... =DD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)