090909 我要找回我自己~

Happy 090909!! Nice day, nice number and a new beginning~~
I wanna find back who I am! Hermione, wake up k!
Get back how you are...
Take back your passion, your confidence, your everything~!!
You are who you are, don't look down!
Don't make your friends sad, don't make the one who loves you worry...

Sorry for always trying to be strong... That's what I am to be...
I know I am not being myself these days...
Trying so hard to be happy and laugh infront of everyone....
觉得可惜,觉得不舍得,觉得不习惯....
This is the reasons why I feel like crying...
Thanks to my dear Joey...
and my dear that accompany these days....
Sorry for making you all worry...
I just really need some time... to let everything go...

Joey told me: "不要因为一棵小树放弃整个森林"....
haha.... Let me laugh til.... xD

So, I won't give up myself!
Hope to be back who I am soon~
Fighting~






Share:

5 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. anyway..
    my dear chiin~
    gambateh~
    we all will stand with you~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you jia you...!!!
    fightting togather!!
    blif u can!^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nx: Thanks dear...Thanks for always stand beside me when I am down... T.T

    Zhi Ying: Thanks ya ying... Fighting~ Yes, I can de! keke

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥