I am back, Taiping~

Ahh~~ I miss Taiping so much!
I miss all my dearies so much~!! T.T
Finally I can come back to my home sweet home at Taiping...

After living at KL, I notice that the life there really very stress...
I starting to hate the life there...
I hate the environment there! Dirty and disgusting! I hate the air!
And also, many not happy things happens... Haiz...
Nvm, just forget it!

Now talk about happy things.. hehe...
Finally I can meet my dearies lor..
But before that! Makeover time!! xD

Dang

Dang

Dang

Dang

My new hair style! xD


How isit? hehe...
Maybe you don't like it... But I love my hair so much!!! Seriously... hehe...
Hyunah's hair! haha... Not exactly alike but still I love it! xD At least I am not copy.. haha

My 1st dear that see my new look is Yen... Miss her lor..
We hang out and chat alot of things... Really enjoy...
And we also went to the new Taiping hotel, Ferminton? (Paiseh, I dunno how to spell the name... ><) The place is so nice! But the thing there is really expensive.... ><>


Share:

1 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥