0919-0927 Dearies Days~

After my makeover, the first dear I go out with is Yen...
Miss her alot...
And and, I also... I haven't see her makeover too... hehe...

We find a place sit down and chat for whole night...


090919





2nd day, after breakfast.. We shopping at TC.. hehe...

090922









After shooping, we go Kelly onnie house eat sushi.. Actually this is not in plan... xD Just accidentally bump up in schedule and can't believe that my 2 different gang of dearies with meet each other... haha...


Yumm Yumm...




I love this pic!!! xD




Yoohooo~ Penang trip time!
We go DAORAE to eat Korean BBQ!
and meet my dear Vivian onnie! hehehe... She is so cute! xD

090923









Jung woo oppa! So man! xD
Too bad din take solo pic with him... T.T






After shop at Prangin mall...
Our dinner, steamboard!!

Go out do assignment with Shuang and shun bian meet my dear KarYin... ^^

090926








Great time always pass very fast... haiz...
A week just pass like that...
And I gonna back to KL d...
Really happy to meet all my dearies at Taiping and have fun with them...
Will miss them very much!

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥