Finally, I finished my SEM 1 at Dasein!


Finally, I have finished my SEM 1 at Dasein! Yeah~~ ^^V
Though is quite suffer for the assignment
and sometimes will face some problems when get along with new friends
But, I really have many great times there...

Happy to know such a nice groups of friends...
Appreciate what you have helped me when I face problems.
Thanks for giving such a good memories... ^^




Let's flash back the memories...

Orientation day



Siau Wei B'day celebration



Our sketching show off... xD


National Art Gallery outing with our lect, Mr.Yeo


Sean B'day celebration


Final Group presentation day


Metroview photoshoot? xD



Purple Cane outing



Pulau Ketam Still Life trip



Orchid Garden Still Life Outing


Pizza day~





Extra study group project presentation day~
We are so 38! xD


 Ah Zammi B'day and farewell celebration

And our Extra Study group project product...
Tadaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~


Thanks to my group members! ^^

Finished my flash back...
Wish that everyone will have a nice and enjoy holiday~
All the best 093/1-1a class! ^^

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥