Life~~

Long time no blog lor... Sorry... ><"
Seems I am too busying facebook-ing.... LOL... 
Haha... I love to get instant respone more than waiting...
So maybe blog is really not my type. haha....

I enjoy my CNY... 
Happy to meet my cousins and relatives...
Take many many angpau... XD
and really long time didn't have the chance to meet my cousin d...
Since I can't take any holiday from my school.
Skip class in my course will really suffer... 
Cause my course do have a lot of assignments... ><
Haiz.... Pity me.... @@

Anyway, I do have great time with my cousins when we are at Kuala Sanglang... Syok! haha...
We had watch the sunset together, eating delicious IKAN BAKAR... yum yum!
Together online at ppl house till midnight... LOL...
Since it is hard to get online at Kampung... We enjoy it so much! XD
I love the days I staying at Taiping...
I love the days I hanging out with my dearies...
I love the days I enjoy my CNY~
I miss the days back~ really....

But it is ok. I am still happy enough to live at KL.
Since I have my support and care from others.
Thanks to them.. ^^

It is quite sad since I can't really have much time meet my dearies..
CNY is so busy.. hahaha...
But then we still have time to have fun for awhile...

Went Penang with Shuang, Chian and Yin~ Thanks to our driver, Jona. XDD
Crazy webcam with Yen dear & Panda XD

Even though is just short time I meet them. But i still feel very happy. ^^V

I know I am adult now.
I need to decide everything myself.
I need to learn to be strong.
Yet, I am still learning now...
 Try my best to learn from what I have passed by.

Thanks for anyone and anything that pass by in my life.
Though it is quite suffer with those problems,
But they makes me grow stronger. 



Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥