Love is Pathetic....



TRANSLATION:
You really don't know a women's heart. You really don't know anything about love.

Love is always painful your love is pitiful.
So how longer can you tolerate?
Just forget about your love

You said that you wouldn't live if you didn't see me for a day, yet
you became further away from me than a stranger.
You said you'd run if I was ever sick but why did you become like this.
Did you leave me because of this. Did you throw me away for your benefit.
Say something because I can't understand this in my head.

That thing called love constantly chased after me night and day.
In cornering me as a sinner with longing that I can't wash away,
I was able to know that at the end of the sweetness, love is more pitiful than my tears.

You really don't know a women's heart. You really don't know anything about love.
It only takes the words 'I love you' and I'll melt as if it rains on me but because of you,
my tears won't go away and I can't wake up from this nightmare.
As if something is stuck in my heart, I can't breathe and I'm sure that tomorrow my heart
will hurt more and I'll miss you again. Someone please take me away from here as I grow tired.
You saying you loved me was a lie and that you'd protect me was a lie.
Say something because I can't understand this in my head.

Ye that's right. As if my whole body is paralyzed, I can't be natural around you.
You appeared after we broke up when you've been always living in my heart.
Instead of longing for the spot you left behind, love is pitiful.

You really don't know a women's heart. You really don't know anything about love.
It only takes the words 'I love you' and I'll melt as if it rains on me but because of you,
my tears won't go away and I can't wake up from this nightmare.
As if something is stuck in my heart, I can't breathe and because I don't want to show my tears.
I just pretended that I forgot about our break up. Hidden behind the tears, you know best that
I can't live without you and I'm smiling on the outside daily but I'm insecure as if I'm being chased.
It's driving me crazy and love is pitiful.

Love is always painful your love is pitiful.
So how longer can you tolerate?
Just forget about your love just forget about your love

CREDITS: Nate (KR) & seoulfoood @ B2ST RISING (ENG & KOR)

I really feel for the lyrics...
It is so true about it...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥