What do I live for?....

hahaha.. One of Production assignment's title...
"My personality"
This is a free style assignment for us...
So really no stress when doing it... haha...
Just that I always will face some drawing problem when doing assign like this... ><


...
...
...
...



Tada~~~~~

Sorry lar... When come to assignment like this
The first time I think is put star in it.. hehehe~~
Love star so much~ keke~~
Of course, the dog represent me lar.. @@
Like me that always will just obey what ppl say..
and I can really buck like a dog ler.. XDD So lor..

and the Big Star represent my dream~
Actually it is in gold colour~ ^^
and The Cassiopeia Star, haha~ You know it~
That is always part of my live~~ ♥
and It won't be fade forever!

Anyway, this is the printing results~ @@

The printing film, coz we are using offset printing~ ^^

Can't really see the gold color in pic actually... ><
But I love the results that print out.. haha~~ ^^

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥