You don't know how I feel...

Sometimes, not that I want to care so much about you.
Is just that I can't really control myself.
Whatever I do, I will always think of you first.
Because I already put you in my 1st place.
You've already became one of the reasons 
for me to live in this world...

I always care most for you.
But you seems like not really care much about it.
You don't really know how I feel about it.
I feel like I am being so stupid to care so much.
What I do is just making me suffer much than being happy.

Maybe I am over caring you,
makes you think I am annoying...
Maybe I should stop being like that,
so I can live happier without worrying about you.

Since I am not in your 1st place, so should I change your rank in my place?







Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥