Is lucky to have you beside me~ ^^♥

Ahhhh~~~ Sick sick....
After coming back from Genting,
seriously falls ill...

Well, this is the first new year presents
I have for YEAR 2011!! >.<
Fever, Cough, Flu, Soar-throat..... 
Whole family come and find me once... GOD!.. T.T
It is so damn suffer that time...
No appetite to eat...
Everyday eat bread....
Coughing non-stop....

After seeing doctor,
taking those medicine...
Functioning not quite good also...
Recovering is so damn slow.... >.<

But luckily someone has keep staying beside me
in that moment I have suffered alot...
Reminding me time of take medicine...
Buy things for me to eat...
Forcing me to eat.... >.<
Take care of me though he need to study for his exam...

Feeling so touch my babe...
Thanks for caring me so much while I am sick...
I don't think I will recover so fast if without you beside me...

Is lucky to have you beside me~ ^^
I really appreciate much about it...
I will you always~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥