HAPPY 兔 YEAR!

HAPPY 兔 YEAR! ^^
1 week holiday for this CNY is really like nothing...
Time passes damn fast in Taiping...
I really wish that I can stay longer there... hmm..

My tired face... My eye bags have become worst.. >.<

团圆饭time!hahaha... Yum yum~

Temple time... >.< Smoke is allover the place..
My 2 stupid lil sis... xDD

Nite praying... Outside of my home... ^^

Happy that can gather with my Taiping friends..
Miss them very much... Long time, really...

Movie time~ 天天好天!Touched movie... T.T
  Eating McD ice-cream [H, Emily, Panda]

At my mum's hometown, Kedah...
 heading to Kedah...

Eating yum yum laksa at Kedah~ ^^v

Hope next year CNY,
I can meet all my relative and friends oh...
Some of them can't make it to back...
Is really sad.... hmm...
Since once year only meet once...

Before back KL,
my mum prepare a meal with all my favorite dishes..
Yum yum~ Thank you so much, Mum ♥

Share:

1 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥