LUCKY & BAD Luck!

LUCKY

Happy Belated Valentines day to everyone...:x
Nah... I didn't really celebrate much that day...
Just have a lunch out with my babe at Pavilion Korean Restaurant, DaOn...
& Camera suddenly out of battery.... =.=
I was so excited that wanna take down the luxury environment of the Korean Restaurant,
and it suddenly bang! "no battery" word was appeared..
Gah... Kind of pissed off and disappointed that time...
No choice that I have to use phone to replace my camera >.<...


The food for me is not bad... I love the Kimchi jjigae~ ^^
But anyway, is really expensive to spend in DaOn...
Sorry, I still have to say that, I LOVE DAORAE!! haha...
But DaOn's environment is really class and luxury! NICE!
and the toilet looks high class too! haha...
Because it has a auto door for it... GOD!! 5star toilet!... xDD


And what! The lucky thing for that day is!
We saw an Orange Gallardo that park outside of Pavilion! O.o
GOSH! Happy die me... xDDD
Keep taking out camera and non-stop "SNAP"!
That car is so damn COOL!! ♥♥♥♥♥

 Luckily don't have any jockey to chase us away xDD
 
End of the day again... Tired and exhausted... >.<
Anyway, I have prepared presents for my babe oh~
Just some simple presents to him... hehe...
But hope he will like it oh~ ^^ Muackss~ ♥
Thanks for accompany me for our 1st Valentines day~
But don't worry, we still have many Valentines day to go along.. hehe...



BAD LUCK

My laptop has been stolen by a f**king jerk!
He is a f**king ASSHOLE FATTY that live at Setapak area...
Curse you crash by car and get burn half way...LOL...
But luckily, I didn't lost much thing this time...
Had backup everything in my External Hardisk before that... ^^v
The pics that I lost I can save back from Facebook...

and yea yea, will have a new laptop soon... hehehe... ^^v
Now finding which brand & modal I want to buy... hmm... @@
Quite headache actually.... >.<

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥