Taiping again {{♥}}

Finally I can back Taiping for a week!
But still my CNY holiday is till 7th only... :((
Hmm... Ok lar, at least I can stay Taiping for week.

Home sweet home~ {{♥}}
I can eat whatever I want...
I can buy anything I want...
I can drive to anywhere I want...  
(Limited at Taiping only @@..) 

Anyway, first thing I do after I reach Taiping!
Photoshoot!

Thanks for my Dear Yen for arranging all this.. ^.^
My CNY 1st present... xDD
I love those photos so much! Seriously...
Specially thanks to my photographers,
Win Tan & Ivan Cheng
I have try a different photoshoot that day...
First time try simple wear to photoshoot...
Really have different feel & I love it.... ^^v
Hope will have chance to have outing with them again!


Anyway, 1 more day to CNY!
Wish everyone Happy CNY here! ^v^
Take more "ang pau" and eat more ngam oh! hehe...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥