I need Good LUCK!!

Last few days ago my laptop has been stolen...
and now I lost my handpone!!!! =.=
most important is I don't have any idea where I lost it also!
Really walau and OMG!!!!!
What is happening here???
Why I keep lost such expensive things...
*Heart broken* *Cry out loudly*
T___________________T
How to get back my Good luck in this year?? haiz...


Anyway, finally finished ART DIRECTION 1st project!
First time done a group project by myself...
feel quite impress with it.. hehe...
I already tried my best I guess...
But I still think it is not good enough... hmm...
Don't know how...
I think I still can improve it...
Trying my best to make myself more independent on doing assignment...
still trying hard... hmmm....

My Final 3 Ads...
Message: True Friendship is like your shadow...
(Shadow is always with you once you are still living in this world,
is like true friendship, they won't leave you no matter what happens...)
                                                                         - Hermione Goh

 
 

 My shooting skills is still not good enough...
Hope can improve much in the future...


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥