We work hard 2gether! ^^

Felt quite exhausted today...
Just finish rush and pass namecard design to printer.
Finally one of the item is sent to print...
But I still haven't get my other things approved yet... Arghh!!!
and I haven't start to do my DM yet... T.T

I really think I need to speed up everything d...
Really feel scared that I don't have enough time to finish it..
Final is getting nearer and nearer... 
Started feel stressed now.....
Headache keep come and find me now... :(

and My babe today received his exam timetable...
He need to sit for 4 subjects exam in a week...
Awwww.... Pity him oh... >.<
I know he is quite pissed and stressed too... *Sayang*

Trying to cheer up him and myself..
Don't be upset! Don't give up!
Let's work hard 2gether! ^^
Must FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING!!

Anyway, he is damn cute recently lar...
The first cold joke he told me makes me feel wanna scold him but
finally turn out laughing non-stop myself.... >.<"
Love him so so much lar.. hehehe... xDDD

H: How can a Chicken talk with a Duck wor? Can't communicate also...
K: How you know a Chicken can't talk with a Duck wor?
H: =.=???? Pekcek-ing......
K: Really ma, how you know? If you say a Chicken can't talk with an Ant then I understand lor, cause Ant talk too soft ma..... 
H: =.=|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
20/03/2011 19:14:08


is quite late now lor.. Time to sleep...
Good Nitex everyone ^^

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥