medicine allergy....

I've sent to hospital yesterday cause of medicine allergy,
which my eyes has swollen until I can't open at all..
it just keep dropping tears non-stop...
and the tears is very sticky that kind...
I am damn scare that time...
I scare that my eyeball will break cause of over swollen... T.T

The doctor says that I must get injection,
if not it will continue swollen...
I really hate and scare injection... T.T
But no choice, I have to take it also...
The first injection I take after form 3 that year...
But this time, the injection is not same like we always did a school,
it is like it inject a needle behind my hand palm and inject...
The needle is damn long and thick!!! O.o
Damn scare ler.. >.< but luckily lar, no pain at all... hehe.. =)


After the needle is taken out, then not so scare liao... >.<


Next time no more simply see doctor d... Ish!.... >.<
Need to rush my assignment but turn out sick till like that...
Really speechless to myself la... zZZZZ.....
After rest for 2 days, get back to work again lor..
Rush! Rush! Rush! Coming holiday is just a fake holiday... T.T

Anyway, thanks for my housemates Zfei for sending me to Hospital,
and San, Wenwen for accompany me to hospital... hhehe.. =)

Share:

4 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. hey~ you okay??? o.O
    how come got the medicine allergy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo.. okok.. now ok d.. don't worry... =)
    I headache lor, so go see doctor, then all the clinic I always go de close liao, so I go the one I didn't go before de... and they didn't record I actually got fever medicine allergy geh... So I dunno then I eat the medicine the doctor gimme, then my eyes start swollen d... >.< So i have to go hospital lor... hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥