Good Luck Tarcian~ ^^

I back only 4 days to hometown and comeback to KL d..
Haiz... my holiday is always so short... :(
Not cause of that gong kia want holiday d.. 
I also no need so rush back KL lor.. ish!! >.<

They now facing final exam oh..
Everyday need to study till midnight or early morning...
Pity pity oh... *yang yang*~~~

you see him, so hardworking until study when eating at food court... hehe...

Pity me also, need to accompany him study till midnight also...
He somemore bully me cook maggie for him...
and wash for him.... >.< So bad....

Hungry lor.. Eating time... hehehe...

His playful style.... Don't want let me take pic of him... Damn GONG!! xD

Chian and Kent back lor... Got cold drink to drink liao... ^^v
Thanks for buying the drinks ya~~~~~~ =D
Stupid him keep steal & drink my Ribena.. T^T

Anyway, Good Luck to all my housemate and Tarcian ya~ ^^
Must pass pass pass all your exam!! Fighting!~~~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥