Sem 4 mid-term holiday ended...

This sem 4 mid-term break has come to an end...
Means need to start rushing assignment d... yupyup..

Flashback to the holiday that I was at hometown..
My mum always prepare my favorite food when I at home...
hahaha... Yum yum~~ My favorite "fried fish" & "groundnut lotus soup"...
The photo I was taken down has dunno gone where... =.="
So can't post out here to share.... :(

Anyway, miss Taiping food very much....
Especially my "laksa" & "ngar choi kai"...
Finally get to eat that "laksa" when I back...
Too bad I missed the chance to eat "ngar choi kai"...
I will back to hunt you next holiday! Wait me!! xDD

So happy everytime can eat so many yummy food at Taiping... ^^
Thanks my mum for always prepare so much food for me... hehehe~

This time back Taiping tried my first Bridal photoshoot..
One more new and different experience of shooting... ^^
 Thanks for my 6 photographers & hair makeup stylist... ♥♥♥

Anyway, back to topic... 
Tomorrow open school d lor...
and gong kia start his holiday also lor...
Gonna miss him very very much oh... >.<

So, Good Luck for everything ya!
Rush! Rush! Rush! Hermione Fighting!!!


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥