Busy busy busy~

Extra study gonna final soon...
Busy mode is ON again!...

Anyway, this week, went to a photoshoot again..
Which is organize by I am Model...
There was 20 photographers there.. really WOW!.. haha..
All of them are really friendly, and I am glad to know them too..
and yeah, really have fun that day... =)

after that, which is Monday...
That day I am going for a event job interview...
That event actually is a beach party event which is an International event!..
I really hope I can be the chosen 1... Want it damn much! >.<||

and and... Babe keep busying about his study... haiz...
Long time didn't really talk much with him d... =(
But he say he will try to take some time to eat this with me....
Taddaaaa~~~~ 
Hope he really can make it and don't ffk me lor... >.<
Really long time no go out with him d...
Miss the time that we always hang out....

and lastly ya, share 2 shots that I love the most here.. ^^

For viewing more pics please click: ME ME ME

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥