SEM 4 Holiday Starts - Week 1....

Finally I got my real holiday!!.. 3 weeks off!..
Back to Taiping, and Home Sweet home..

and, this is the first time yamcha 3 times in 1 day!... haha.. 
Really enjoy!~~ Plus abit Tired... 

17/6/11, 8.30pm, Taiping Central McD, Joey Vionz & Karyee
So, actually the National park is at Miri or Kuching? LOL!!...


18/6/11, 4pm, Starbucks, Kelly & Wintersnow


18/6/11, 8pm, The Gate, Vionz Karyee SHui Yans
Dinner time at The Gate.. =)


18/6/11, 10.30pm, Starbucks, Vionz SHui Karyin & SzeJing
Starbucks again... Finally can meet up Karyin and Sze Jing...
and yeah, talking with them makes me feel better.. ^^

My stupid webcam face.. LOL...


19th June! Shooting day again! XD
The theme is Hyunah's Change theme!
Seriously, I have been waiting this shooting for so long!..
and welcome Kweong back to Taiping... ^^
Really glad can have shooting with him again... hehe...
Thanks to their effort again! Kweong, Dee & Ivan! ^^
Always enjoy having shooting with them...

Teaser Photo

More photos to come, stay tune &  view here: Click Click

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥