My memories that left in this blog...

Suddenly feel like viewing back my blog...
I start this blog when I am going to left Taiping for study at KL...
This blog is already 2 year-old...
Wow! Time passes really fast....

Viewing back this blog 
is just like reading back a story of my life...
This feel is kind of curious?...hahaha... 
I kind of forget what I wrote in this blog before actually... :x
See and read back what I wrote before is really interesting... hehe...

I found out that I really change alot from 2009 till now... =D
hahahaha... I feeling that I have become prettier and prettier... XD
Sorry sorry... Please let me happy for awhile first... hehehe...
Actually I think I have more confidence compare with before...
I have across alot of twists and turns in this 2 years...
I have wider view of seeing the world now...
Is not that everything you thinks then it will be what it is... 

I learnt alot of things I don't know before...
I learnt on how to be independent....
I learnt of don't simply trust on a person that you don't know well...
Learnt of being strong while facing problems...
I learnt of how to judge a true friend that beside me... 
bla bla bla bla bla..... Alot, really.... @@
(I will list down once I remember it... xD)

and the most important is I become happier... 
Happy makes people looks prettier I guess... xD
Happy makes people has more confidence too... ^^

You makes me smile with my heart...
You makes my life colourful..
I am really glad that I found you~ 
You are very important for me now... 
& You are mine from now on! 
 You don't have permission to leave me, forever!
Hey there, you heard that?! xDD hehe... 

 & & I love my dearies also lar... xDD 
& my friends in KL... ^.^
Thanks for keep staying beside me...  
Trying to help me when I facing problems...
 They are the reasons I can live till now...
I appreciate everything you all did to me... ^^

Anyway, new year 2011,
really hope that everything will be doing fine this year...
Just HOPE @@... Though I know it is impossible... 
Human won't grow without facing problem.. hmm.. >.<

 Anyway, Good Luck to me & everyone in Year 2011 ya! ^.^

My first photoshoot on 2011, Thanks Simon kor so much!

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥